StatsMate is …
- Quick: Get the values you want within just few tabs – no more spending time finding a number in a distribution table.
- Easy-to-Use: No coding. No learning curve. Intuitive. Input what you have and StatsMate will tell you the values you want.
- Light: No more carrying that huge textbook just for tables in the back.
- Accurate: StatsMate uses well-established methods and algorithms recognized by statisticians such as Applied Statistics routines.
- Affordable: Just $1.99 (or equivalent).
StatsMate is ideal for ...
- Students: Spend less time on calculating so students can spend more time learning actual concepts, materials, and applications.
- Teachers: StatsMate HD has a VGA-Out support so teachers can visualize statistical calculation on an HDTV or a projector easily.
- Researchers: StatsMate is accurate enough for a preliminary statical analysis. Use StatsMate to save your time in a field or in a meeting.
- Businesses: Show your clients statistical results on-the-fly without unpleasant codes, tables, or calculations.
- Everyone: A quick, easy, accurate and affordable way for anyone who needs to calculate statistical values.
StatsMate and StatsMate for iPad are available exclusively on the App Store. StatsMate and StatsMate for iPad requires iOS 7.0 or later.
StatsMate and StatsMate for iPad are available half-priced for educational institutions through Volume Purchase Program.
- 17 Probability Distribution Calculators
- 10 Hypothesis Testing Calculators
- 4 p-Value Calculators
- 2 Confidence Interval Calculators
- A Basic Data Analysis Calculator with
- 2 ANOVA Calculators
- A Linear Regression Calculator
You can export datasets created by StatsMate as a PDF file, a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, a CSV file, or a text file. You can export calculation and analysis results via AirPrint, email, message, or open in other apps.
You can manage, save, and import datasets created on other apps or devices. You can store your datasets locally or on the iCloud. Supported document types are Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, CSV, plain text, and rich text.
Probability Distributions and their inverses
- Uniform Distribution
- Normal Distribution
- Chi Square Distribution
- Gamma Distribution
- Exponential Distribution
- Beta Distribution
- t Distribution
- Noncentral t Distribution
- F Distribution
- Lognormal Distribution
- Weibull Distribution
- Binomial Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Geometric Distribution
- Negative Binomial Distribution
- Hypergeometric Distribution
Hypothesis Testings and P-Values
- One and Two-Sample Z-Tests for population mean and proportion
- One, Two, Pooled- and Paired-Sample t-Tests
- Chi Square Test and F-Test
- p-Values for Z, t, F, and Chi Square Tests
- Large Sample Confidence Intervals
- Confidence Intervals for Population Variance
- Basic Data Analysis
- Linear Regression
- One-Way ANOVA Table
- Randomized Block ANOVA Table
Please email for support, bug report, feature request, or any other questions.
© 2016 Thunwa Theerakarn.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks
of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.